Best Rate Guarantee
Book a room on www.fullertonhotels.com to use this Guarantee. If within the following 24 hours you find a lower rate for an equivalent offer on another Internet site (same hotel, same dates, same room type, same sales conditions, etc.), kindly contact us with the following details in the Feedback field:
- Reservation confirmation number from www.fullertonhotels.com
- Arrival date
- Room type
- Confirmed rate (currency and amount)
- Lower rate found (currency and amount)
- URL of competing website
- Number of nights that the lower rate should be applied to
For the purpose of the Best Rate Guarantee, a competing website is defined as a website that is not owned by The Fullerton Hotels or any of its partners or subsidiaries. Rooms on the competing website must be publicly available, viewable and bookable on the Internet at the time of verification. The lower rate, must be for the same type of accommodation, and for the exact same dates with the same sales conditions. Not valid for marketing affiliates. For more details, please refer to the full Terms and Conditions below.
The Fullerton Hotels guarantees to provide the lowest room rate available on www.fullertonhotels.com, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A booking must have been made prior to the claim via www.fullertonhotels.com.
- The competing rate must also be for the same number of guests.
- Guest must book the lowest available rate on www.fullertonhotels.com, for the required accommodations, in order to qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee.
- The type of room for which the use of the Guarantee is sought, must be the same type of room as booked on www.fullertonhotels.com.
- Guest must have a confirmed reservation and a system generated confirmation number.
The Fullerton Hotels’ Best Rate Guarantee is not valid for the following:
- Websites or rates where the hotel’s brand and the specific hotel are not known until the booking is made. This includes opaque and auction sites.
- Websites that package travel, entertainment, hotel and/or food and beverage components such as airfare with hotel stay or car rental with hotel stay, or airfare, hotel stay and restaurant voucher, and other such similar packaging.
- Packaged rates that include taxes, service charges, meals (food & beverage), coupons and vouchers, parking, services or other amenities.
- Rates that have been negotiated by the hotel with corporations, membership rates, government rates, promotional rates, travel agency rates (e.g. AAA, AARP, Industry Rates).
- Rates that are not accessible to the general public and available for reservation; expressly excluded are:
- Group rates
- Corporate rates
- Conference and seminar rates
- Specific promotional offers granting an additional discount after the booking is made (i.e. promotional codes supplied further to the registration in a newsletter)
- Rates offered by 3rd party agents on their Apps
- Rates offered by 3rd party agents for enrolled members
- Rates offered on on-request websites and mobile applications that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations, including, without limitation, any such websites or mobile applications that require five minutes or more to validate a reservations (e.g. Asiaweb and Ctrip).
- Rates found on websites or mobile applications that require an individual to be a resident of a certain jurisdiction in order to book such Competing Rates.
- Rates where the sales conditions associated on another Internet site are different from the sales conditions of the rate booked on www.fullertonhotels.com, including but not limited to:
- Prepayment and deposit requirements
- Cancellation conditions
- Conditions regarding modification of the reservation
- If the rate found on another Internet site is given in a currency different from that of the rate booked on www.fullertonhotels.com, the hotel reservations department will convert the rate using the exchange rate which was available on www.fullertonhotels.com at the time of the initial reservation.
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reserves the right to refuse a claim, if the exchange rates used by both websites are different. Differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the offer.
The Fullerton Hotels’ Best Rate Guarantee applies only to the Room Rate for the duration of the reservation and does not include any taxes (unless otherwise noted), tariffs or fees imposed by government authorities on either The Fullerton Hotels or the guest for the duration of the guest’s stay. Rates being compared to determine if Guarantee applies must both either be with taxes included, or without taxes included.
The Fullerton Hotels declines any responsibility regarding any expenses that may arise from cancelling a reservation, for all reservations made on any Internet site other than any of the Fullerton Hotels websites.
A Best Rate Guarantee Reward for any valid Best Rate Guarantee claim will only be available for up to three (3) guest rooms per confirmed reservation.
The Fullerton Hotels reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
The Fullerton Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the Competing Rate is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, The Fullerton Hotels’ decision is final.
The Fullerton Hotels reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee or these BRG Terms at anytime in its sole discretion and without prior notice.