La Brasserie The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
5 to 31 May 2021
Monday to Friday, 12.00 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Daily, 6.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
Presenting Juku Beef, the product of aged pastured Japanese Wagyu, known for its superior flavour and tenderness. Chef Zacharie Ong uses A3 grade striploin cut, josper-grilled and elegantly plated with truffle potato dauphinoise, pickled beets, white asparagus and sauce périgourdine. Priced at S$118* per 200g.
Terms and Conditions
- *Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Images are for illustration only.
- Discounts are not applicable to service charge and government taxes.
- Reservations are recommended. For assistance, please contact our Dining Reservations team at +65 6877 8911/8912 or email to email@example.com
- The Hotel reserves the right to alter or terminate its offers without prior notice.
VIEW MORE OFFERS >