For extended enjoyment by the historic waterfront with your family, stay in an elegant Palladian Suite located on the top floors of The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, and enjoy a complimentary second night with late check-out at 3.00 p.m. Enjoy the perfect home away from home experience in a picturesque setting, spend quality time bonding with your family as you experience our Straits Club privilege which include Chandon breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails, and feast on a variety of gastronomic delights with S$150 nett dining credit*. Purchase voucher by 31 October 2020 to enjoy this exclusive offer.
Voucher price: S$999++ (Worth: S$2,110++)
- One-night accommodation in a Palladian Suite and an additional complimentary night
- Straits Club privileges which includes daily Chandon breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapes for two adults and two children (under 12 years old)
- S$150 nett dining credit* per stay for redemption at The Fullerton Hotel and The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore dining outlets, in-room dining, minibar and alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary extra bed for one child (below 12 years old)
- Complimentary parking
- Late check-out at 3.00 p.m.
Terms and Conditions:
- Voucher is valid for redemption from Sunday to Thursday (both dates inclusive), till 30 June 2021.
- Blackout dates apply (24, 25, 30, 31 December 2020; 1, 2 January 2021).
- Maximum occupancy for the rooms is two adults and two children (below 12 years old).
- *The S$150 nett dining credit is not applicable for the following promotions: Afternoon tea at The Courtyard and The Landing Point; Jade Dim Sum Lunch on weekends; Jade Set Lunch Menu and Jade Chinese New Year Menu; all special festive menus.
- Advance reservations at the dining outlets are required and booking is subject to availability. Dining credit must be utilised during the stay period. Any unused balance will be forfeited and cannot be reimbursed in cash. Dining credits may not be used with other promotions for further discounts.
- Price will be subject to service charge and prevailing GST.