STORY TIME AT THE FULLERTON 2020
The Fullerton Heritage Gallery, Lobby Level of The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Treat your family to a sumptuous Sunday Brunch at Town Restaurant and keep the kiddies entertained with a storytelling session at Heritage Gallery by expert storyteller Alice Bianchi.
Join in the fun at these interactive storytelling sessions on the dates below.
19 January 2020 : Ushering in the Year of the Rat
16 February 2020 : Love Takes Many Forms
22 March 2020 : Tails of Rabbits
26 April 2020 : Reaping What You Sow
10 May 2020 : I Love You, Mom
21 June 2020 : Animal Tales and Adventures
6 September 2020 : Merits of Speed
4 October 2020 : Tales About The Moon
15 November 2020 : Deepavali: The Festival of Lights
6 December 2020 : Stories That Warm The Heart
Alice is a multilingual storyteller based in Singapore. Her style involves elements of music, dance, art and craft. Since premiering her first story at 398.2 Storytelling Festival in Singapore, she has told in festivals and schools in Malaysia and India.
Sunday Brunch at Town is priced from S$120* per adult and S$60* per child^.
> VIEW MORE INFO
Terms and Conditions
- ^Children between the ages of 6 and 11 years old.
- *Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Images are for illustration only.
- Not valid on eve of and on public holidays, special occasions or other black-out dates.
- Not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts.
- Reservations are recommended. For assistance, please contact our Dining Reservations team at +65 6877 8911/8912 or email to [email protected].
- The Hotel reserves to right to alter or terminate its offers without prior notice.
> VIEW MORE DINING OFFERS AT THE FULLERTON HOTEL SINGAPORE
> VIEW MORE DINING OFFERS AT THE FULLERTON BAY HOTEL SINGAPORE