This experience is for couples with an eye for elegance and style. Let us take care of every detail, with a bespoke four-course menu, premium drinks package and dedicated service during your celebrations. Take time to bask in the post-wedding day glow with two nights accommodation in our Martin Place Suite, champagne breakfast and late checkout included.
- Chef’s selection of four canapes on arrival
- Four-course set menu with freshly brewed coffee, tea and handmade chocolate
- Five-and-a-half-hour premium beverage package inclusive of sparkling, red and white wine, beers and soft drinks
- Exclusive venue hire with a dedicated wedding planner and function manager
- Complimentary lectern, microphone, dance floor and stage
- Complimentary use of The Fullerton Hotel Sydney’s Grand Staircase for photography
- Complimentary menu tasting for six guests
- Complimentary gift table, cake knife and bridal toasting flutes
- Placement of bonbonniere, place cards and menus
- Wedding cake cutting and service
- Choice of white or black table linen including napkins
- Chair covers including choice of colour
- The Fullerton Hotel Sydney signature afternoon tea for four guests
- Two nights accommodation in Martin Place Suite, inclusive of buffet breakfast at The Place for two, and late check-out of 2 p.m.
- One nights accommodation in Tower Superior King Room, inclusive of buffet breakfast at The Place for two, and late check-out of 2 p.m. for family or friends
- One nights accommodation in Tower Superior King Room on one year anniversary
*Terms and Conditions
- Complimentary venue hire for the Heritage Ballroom is based on 100 guests.
- Complimentary venue hire for the Grand Ballroom is based on 200 guests.
- The difference between your actual food and beverage consumption and the minimum spend, if any, will be charged as a venue rental fee.
- A public holiday surcharge will apply.