We are dedicated to promoting the local arts and culture scene, through regular exhibitions and immersive experiences held in support of meaningful causes.
In Singapore, art exhibitions are held throughout the year at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore’s East Garden Gallery, featuring a range of artworks created by local and international artists and beneficiaries supported by non-governmental organisations.
- Stories of Hope (2022): In collaboration with LOVE NILS, an organisation supporting children with cancer, featuring artworks created by the children under the guidance of licensed art therapists.
- Tiger Trail (2022): In conjunction with WWF-Singapore’s Tiger Trail campaign, featuring paintings, prints, sculptures and ceramics inspired by the Tiger, created by internationally acclaimed artists. All proceeds from the artworks sales went towards WWF’s funding of tiger conservation work in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
- Beauty of Art (2021-2022): An exhibition featuring artworks created by students from Rainbow Centre, a non-profit organisation which empowers persons with disabilities to make the most of their abilities and participate meaningfully in society. The original art pieces explored themes of nature, botany, wildlife, fashion, beauty and Singapore landmarks, and were creatively brought to life using upcycled Shiseido cosmetics and paint.
- Celebrating Life, Together (2021): Held by Khoo Teck Puat Hospital in collaboration with the Breast Cancer Foundation, the exhibition showcased artworks created by healthcare professionals and breast cancer patients.
- Art for Autism (2021): Guests were treated to a display of all things Singapore through the lens of talented special artists from The Art Faculty, with an array of artworks reflecting what the Lion City really means to them. All proceeds from the artwork sales went towards The Art Faculty, a social enterprise which celebrates the abilities of people with autism and related challenges.