STANDARD CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
Guests staying overnight past midnight must register at the Front Desk. An additional charge of HK$770 net applies to any third guest above 12 years old (unless specified). Child aged 11 years old or below is complimentary when sharing existing bed with parents.
COMPLIMENTARY COACH SERVICE
Complimentary coach service is available between the hotel and Ocean Park MTR station from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily, on a first-come, first-served basis. Please click here to view the timetable.
Departure from Ocean Park MTR Station (Exit B) – Please proceed to Exit B at Ocean Park MTR Station and take the escalator or staircase down to the hotel coach station.
Departure from the Hotel – Please proceed to G/F and walk out through the Group Check-in entrance to the hotel coach station.
VALET PARKING SERVICE
HK$160 fee applies per vehicle for the first two hours or part thereof*
HK$80 fee applies per vehicle for each additional hour or part thereof*
HK$500 applies per vehicle for overnight parking for in-house guest*
You may enjoy 3-hour complimentary parking upon spending the following amount at the hotel’s restaurants or spa on the same day*.
Monday to Thursday: HK$500 or above
Friday to Sunday & Public Holidays: HK$1,000 or above
* Valet parking service is available on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to availability upon arrival.
COMMITMENT TO CARE AND CLEANLINESS
We take extra steps for your well-being
At The Fullerton Ocean Park Hotel Hong Kong, the comfort, safety and wellbeing of our guests are always our priorities. Extensive hygiene measures and procedures have been implemented throughout the hotel to welcome you and your valued guests. Frequent sanitisation across all public and back of house areas are carried out regularly.
Enhanced sterilisation measures adopting the latest technologies are taken at The Fullerton include:
1. Adoption of UV coil steriliser and high efficiency MERV 14 air filters at all air handling units (AHUs) and primary air handling units (PAUs) to inhibit and destroy harmful airborne viruses and bacteria before delivering treated air to public areas, meeting venues and guest rooms
2. All escalator handrails are equipped with built-in type UV-C sterilisers
3. Use of air purifiers to enhance the air quality at designated guest areas
4. All elevators are equipped with a Plasmacluster Ion Generating System that purifies air in elevators. The system discharges Plasmacluster Ions that inactivate airborne molds, viruses and deactivate airborne allergens, thereby creating a clean and comfortable environment inside all elevators.
Any staff who is feeling unwell even with very mild symptoms will seek medical advice promptly and refrain from returning to the workplace.
The Fullerton Ocean Park Hotel is an oceanfront resort with amenities designed to encourage seamless flow of traffic indoor and outdoor, with ample swimming pools and wet zones on an elevated deck.
We care about the safety and pleasant experience for your fur child, thus we would suggest no pets be accommodated in the hotel. Thank you for your kind understanding.