Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, staying at The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts lets you earn miles from our airline partner. Simply book with us direct and the air miles will be automatically credited to your preferred frequent flyer programme.
Miles credited per qualifying stay at Best Available Rates only
- 300 miles for one-night stay
- 500 miles for stays with a minimum of two consecutive nights
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking must be made directly via the hotel's official website. Only bookings at Best Available Rates are qualified to earn miles.
- Guests are required to enter the membership number under "Additional Details and Preferences" field on the hotel’s booking page at time of booking and present their valid membership cards upon room check-in.
- Back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period at the Hotel will be considered as one stay.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability and advance reservations are required.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by valid credit card. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card and cancel the booking if invalid credit card is provided.
- Only one registered room guest can earn miles per stay.
- Only one type of airline miles can be earned by one frequent flyer programme member per room per stay. For multiple rooms paid by the same guest, only one room can be counted for earning airline miles.
- Respective frequent flyer programme terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Cathay Pacific Airways Limited's website for details.
- Miles will be credited to guest’s frequent flyer membership account within six to eight weeks upon confirmation.
- Requests for retro-claim of airline miles must be sent to us within six months from the check-out date. Transactions will be further verified by hotel staff. In case of any dispute, The Fullerton Ocean Park Hotel Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- Sino Hotels and The Fullerton Ocean Park Hotel Hong Kong assume no responsibilities and liability for changes or discontinuance of any Partner’s services. In case of any dispute, The Fullerton Ocean Park Hotel Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
VIEW OTHER ROOM OFFERS