Traditional Afternoon Tea
The Courtyard, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Served in the heart of the historic national monument, the Traditional Afternoon Tea experience stays true to the British ritual with a classic assortment of finely cut sandwiches and delicate pastries. On selected days, a harpist enchants the high-ceiling atrium with melodious tunes.
Enjoy a round of storied teatime staples, from the simple yet elegant cucumber sandwich, favoured by aristocrats in the Victorian era, to the distinctive Battenberg Cake — a quintessentially British dessert, created in 1884 as the royal wedding cake for Princess Victoria, granddaughter of Queen Victoria, and her husband Prince Louis of the Battenberg family.
Meticulously curated and handcrafted daily by Executive Pastry Chef Siddharth Prabhu and his team, the assortment is presented on an elegant three-tiered tray alongside freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, paired with a selection of curated loose leaf TWG teas and a variety of coffees from Bacha Coffee.
Monday to Friday
3.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
S$51* per adult; S$26* per child^ inclusive of a one-time serving of afternoon tea items and a cup of tea or coffee.
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
1st seating: 12.00 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.; 2nd seating: 3.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
S$56* per adult; S$28* per child^ inclusive of a one-time serving of afternoon tea items and a cup of tea or coffee.
Live harp performance from Thursday to Sunday.
Terms and Conditions
- *Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- ^Children between the ages of 6 and 11 years old.
- Prices may differ during festive periods and special occasions such as Chinese New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. For further information, please refer to our dining offers page.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Reservations are recommended. For assistance, please contact our Dining Reservations team at +65 6877 8911/8912 or email to email@example.com.
- The Hotel reserves to right to alter or terminate its offers without prior notice.