- Develop, coordinate and monitor all guest rooms and public spaces, equipment, and PM programs to ensure the reliability, safety, and comfort of all staff and guests as well as supervise, train and manage all Engineering staffs.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Engineering department to include the proper operation, maintenance and repair of all HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, life safety, electrical and mechanical equipment/systems.
- Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of engineering support, sustainability, environmental best practices and controls and the operational efficiency of the property.
- Ensure adherence to all statutory regulations and fire and safety codes by regularly reviewing policies and safety procedures.
- Ensure the quality of all work completed by both associates and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice, and that all safety rules are consistently applied.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Science, preferably in the electrical / mechanical / building services field or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years experience as a Director of Engineering within luxury hotels.
- Advanced knowledge of building management and local fire and safety ordinance.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both oral and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Demonstrated leadership competencies.
- Possess excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task.