Lantern, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
1 January to 28 February 2022
5.00 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. (last order at 10.00 p.m.)
Explore the botanical heritage of the Isle of Islay with The Botanist Gin, the first Islay dry gin that expresses the heart and soul of the Scottish island. Made with 22 hand-foraged local botanicals, The Botanist Gin possesses a complexed yet balanced profile, making it one of the most versatile spirits to date. Discover the uniqueness of The Botanist gin through the quadripartite line-up, priced at S$25* per cocktail, S$200 nett for a bottle.
The Botanist Gin, Pineapple Juice, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Olive Brine, Aegean Tonic
SANTA ROSA SOUR
The Botanist Gin, Yuzu Juice, Yuzu Preserve, Simple Syrup
The Botanist Gin, London Mandarin Tonic
The Botanist Gin, Sliced Ginger, Lime Juice, Osmanthus, Mango Juice, Indian Tonic
Terms and Conditions
- *Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes, unless stated as nett.
- Images are for illustration only.
- Discounts are not applicable to service charge and government taxes.
- Reservations are recommended. For assistance, please contact our Dining Reservations team at +65 6877 8911/8912 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hotel reserves the right to alter or terminate its offers without prior notice.
VIEW MORE OFFERS >