The Landing Point, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
1 to 31 October 2021
In conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Pink Afternoon Tea draws inspiration from the iconic Pink Ribbon. Presented on three tiers, the pink-hued repertoire tastes as lovely as it looks with freshly crafted teatime treats — from Tasmanian salmon blini with cherry shrimp, to red currant Valrhona Manjari chocolate tart.
The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore will donate S$5 nett from the proceeds of each adult-priced set sold at The Landing Point to Breast Cancer Foundation, in support of its initiatives to raise awareness, promote early detection of the illness and support those affected by breast cancer in Singapore.
Monday to Friday
3.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
S$60* per adult, S$30* per child^
Saturday and Sunday
12.00 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. | 3.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
S$65* per adult, S$32.50* per child^
Each afternoon tea set includes a complimentary glass of Sangre de Toro non-alcoholic rosé wine.
Add on S$58* for free-flowing Veuve Clicquot Champagne, house white and red wine
Add on S$18* for a flute of Champagne
Add on S$10* for a glass of Moscato
Add on S$10* for a glass of white or red wine
Add on S$8* for free-flowing fresh juices & soft drinks
Also available for takeaway at S$68 nett. Visit shop.fullertonhotels.com to order and enjoy 10 percent off self-collection orders.
Terms and Conditions
- ^Children from 6 to 11 years old.
- *Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Images are for illustration only.
- Discounts are not applicable to service charge and government taxes.
- Reservations are recommended. For assistance, please contact our Dining Reservations team at +65 6877 8911/8912 or email to email@example.com
- The Hotel reserves the right to alter or terminate its offers without prior notice.
VIEW MORE OFFERS >