Book our Staycation by The Bay package at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore between 24 February and 3 March 2021 and win a chance to win exclusive prizes, including a stay in a luxurious Presidential Suite.
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- S$80 nett Food and Beverage credit* per stay
- Complimentary non-alcoholic mini-bar (excluding sparkling water, non replenishable)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary one-way departure transfer available for suite booking
- Complimentary premium in-room amenities including hand sanitiser, sanitising wipes and individually packed face masks for Suite guests.
- 20 percent off spa treatments at The Fullerton Spa for in-house guests (subject to availability, advance reservations required prior to arrival)
• Grand Prize: 1-night stay in a Presidential Suite at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, inclusive of Club privilege for two adults
• 2nd Prize: 1-night stay in a Premier Bay View Room at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, inclusive of daily breakfast for two adults
Terms and Conditions:
• The contest giveaway is valid for all Staycation by The Bay room package reservations made between 24 February and 3 March 2021 (both dates inclusive), for stays between 24 February and 31 March 2021 (both dates inclusive). Guests are required to complete their stay in order to participate in the lucky draw.
• Participants of this giveaway are required to submit an entry form to be eligible for this giveaway.
• Winners will be announced by 8 April 2021.
• Prize is valid for redemption on weekdays only, between 12 April and 27 May 2021. Not valid for Public Holidays and eve of Public Holidays.
• Room reservations are subject to availability and black-out dates apply.
• Redemption of prizes is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
• Prizes are non-transferable and are valid for one-time redemption only.
• Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or other hotel services.
• The hotel reserves the right to substitute a suitable replacement should the prize be unavailable.
• All information on how to enter the contest, i.e. closing dates for entrants’ submissions and details of the prizes to be awarded to the winner(s), form part of these terms and conditions and in the event of any inconsistency, shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
• This contest is hosted by The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts on its website and on site in the hotels. The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting in relation to this contest. This contest is solely administered by the organisers and/or its affiliates. The entrant may only submit one (1) entry. Email addresses submitted will be used for The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts for marketing purposes. The entrant may unsubscribe anytime. This contest is open to all residents of Singapore.
• The entrant must be above the age of eighteen (18) years or older at the date of entry. Employees of organizers are not eligible to enter the contest.
• All information submitted by the entrant must be accurate, complete and operational. The organizers may require the winner(s) to provide proof of identity (NRIC/Passport with same registration name) when collecting prizes.
• Contest Period: The contest opens on the date and time specified in the Contest Summary, and ends on the date and time specified in the Contest Summary (the “Contest Period”). The organiser’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the contest.
• The organisers will not be responsible for entries that are not received, lost, delayed or incomplete. Any entry which is late, incomplete or does not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the organisers. The organisers shall not be liable for any electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties and errors in transmission in respect of any entries attempted but not received.
• The winner(s) will be selected at random by lucky draw at the sole discretion of the organisers. The selection of the winner(s) will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the organisers and the organisers’ decision will be final. The winner(s) will be notified to the contact information provided by the winner(s) in their entries. Entitlement to prizes by winner(s) may be subject to them signing waivers, liability releases and, except where prohibited by law, publicity releases and returning such signed documents within seven (7) days of being so notified. The organisers will not be responsible for and shall not be liable for any failure or delay in notifying the winner(s). In the event that the organiser cannot for any reason obtain the winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner at organiser’s sole discretion.
• Prizes need to be collected within fourteen (14) days of winner(s) announcement. Otherwise, prizes will be deemed to have been forfeited and the organisers reserves the right to offer any prize to other entrants.
• Prizes are awarded “as is” and the organisers make no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in any respect as to the prizes. The organisers, its affiliates and service providers accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any and all damages, costs, expenses, claims or losses of any kind that a winner may incur as a result of a defect in any of the prizes or in connection with any entrant participation in the contest. Entrants shall indemnify and hold harmless the organisers, its affiliates and service providers from any loss or damages resulting from his breach of these terms and conditions. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
• Unless otherwise specified, the winner will bear all expenses including spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (including departure taxes), energy surcharges, gratuity, services charges, travel insurance and all ancillary costs.
• The organisers accepts no responsibility for any failure to fulfil any of its obligations arising out of circumstances outside its control. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to terrorist attacks, government regulation, regulatory action, accident, war, riot, natural disaster, explosion, fire, weather or strike, events affecting the operation of the Contest including if the contest website is infected or affected by a virus, bugs, unauthorised human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the organisers or its service providers, or the occurrence of any matter which corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the contest or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the organisers. The organisers reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest in the event of occurrence of any cause beyond its control.
• The contest is governed by the laws of Singapore. Disputes in connection with the rules or this contest shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
• A person who is not a party to the agreement contained in these terms and conditions has no right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of this agreement.