The Heritage Room is The Fullerton Hotel Singapore’s unique room category that reflect the distinctive character of the Fullerton Building. Rooms feature historic architectural cornices and original motifs.
A heritage site, the Fullerton Building was formerly a General Post Office. It also used to house important government departments including the Ministry of Finance, Economic Development Board and Income Tax Department.
Please be advised that as the Hotel is a heritage building, guestrooms and suites within the same category are uniquely configured. The room image may not correspond to the actual room received.
398–764sqf | 37–71sqm | City / Atrium view
- Spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and shower stall with overhead shower
- Customised Atkinsons collection room amenities
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- LCD TV with local and international channels, complimentary on-demand movies, music and radio channels, DVD player
- Express check-out
- Individual temperature control
- Complimentary unlimited wired and wireless broadband Internet access
- Shoe shine service
- Hair dryer
- In-room Safe with power point for re-charging of devices
- International Direct Dial telephones with data port and voicemail