The Heritage Room is The Fullerton Hotel Singapore's unique room category that reflects the distinctive character of the Fullerton Building. Be immersed in the history of the building that was formerly a General Post Office.
A heritage site, the Fullerton Building was also used to house important government departments including the Ministry of Finance, Economic Development Board and Income Tax Department.
Please be advised that as the Hotel is a heritage building, guestrooms and suites within the same category are uniquely configured. The room image may not correspond to the actual room received.
409–484sqf | 38–45sqm | City / Atrium view
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower stall with overhead shower
- Atkinsons collection bathroom amenities
- Hair dryer
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Pillow menu
- Wireless speaker
- Individually packed disposable face mask, available upon request
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- International Direct Dial telephones with data port and voicemail
- Complimentary unlimited wireless Internet access
- LCD TV with local and international channels, music and radio channels
- Individual temperature control
- In-room safe with power point for recharging of devices
- Shoe shine service
- Express check-out