The Loft Suite is a distinctive double-storey suite featuring splendid high ceilings and spiral staircases that lead from the living room on the lower floor to the bedroom above. Eight Loft Suites line the building, each featuring original double-height French doors which open up to a magnificent verandah flanked by 20-foot Doric columns on either side, complete with panoramic views of Marina Bay.
The Loft Suites' delicate colourways are inspired by two of Singapore’s iconic flowers – the pink bougainvillea and butterfly pea, offering an air of sophistication and romance that creates the perfect setting for an unforgettable bridal experience or elegant corporate event.
Please be advised that as the Hotel is a heritage building, guestrooms and suites within the same category are uniquely configured. The room image may not correspond to the actual room received.
Due to the configuration of the Loft Suite, please be advised that we are unable to accommodate a baby cot in the bedroom; while a rollaway bed can only be accommodated in the living room.
1,173sqf | 109sqm | Bay view | Club access
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower stall
- Individual temperature control
- Ensuite living room
- BALMAIN collection bathroom amenities
- Hair dryer
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Pillow menu
- Sanitising wipes
- Individually packed disposable face masks
- Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Nespresso® coffee machine with complimentary coffee capsules
- International Direct Dial telephones with data port and voicemail
- Complimentary unlimited wireless Internet access
- LCD TV with local and international channels, music and radio channels
- In-room safe with power point for recharging of devices
- Shoe shine service
- Express check-out
- The Straits Club privileges including round-the-clock personalised service, complimentary daily Champagne breakfast, afternoon tea, evening canapés and cocktails in a dedicated lounge