Straits Club Heritage Room is The Fullerton Hotel Singapore's unique room category that reflects the distinctive character of this building. With some rooms featuring historical architectural cornices and original motifs, experience the elegant historic architectural features when you stay in these spacious rooms with exclusive access to The Straits Club.
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore used to house important government departments including the Ministry of Finance, Economic Development Board and Income Tax Department. Immerse yourself in a treasure trove of Singapore's heritage with a stay in the National Monument.
Please be advised that as the Hotel is a heritage building, guestrooms and suites within the same category are uniquely configured. The room image may not correspond to the actual room received.
398–764sqf | 37–71sqm | City / Atrium view | Club access
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower stall with overhead shower
- BALMAIN collection bathroom amenities
- Hair dryer
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Pillow menu
- Wireless speaker
- Individually packed disposable face mask, available upon request
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Nespresso® Coffee Machine with complimentary coffee capsules and selection of TWG tea
- International Direct Dial telephones with data port and voicemail
- Complimentary unlimited wireless Internet access
- LCD TV with local and international channels, music and radio channels
- Individual temperature control
- In-room safe with power point for recharging of devices
- Shoe shine service
- Express check-out
- The Straits Club privileges including round-the-clock personalised service, complimentary daily Champagne breakfast, afternoon tea, evening canapés and cocktails in a dedicated lounge