1 to 30 April 2021
Presenting the limited-edition ‘East-Meets-West’ Afternoon Tea, served this April at the sunlit and elegant Courtyard, or at The Landing Point, famed for its stunning waterfront views.
Inspired by the rich heritage of the Fullerton Hotels Singapore, classic English teatime treats are infused with an Asian twist. Savouries include caviar-topped Szechuan smoked salmon tartare blinis and maple pepper-glazed tea-smoked duck. Enjoy a sweet finale of calamansi coconut tart, citrus financier, Sicilian pistachio swiss roll with mango mascarpone, and more. Served alongside classic fresh scones with clotted cream and jam, as well as a selection of fine teas.
The Courtyard, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
3.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Monday to Friday, S$51* per adult, S$26* per child^
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays, S$56* per adult, S$28* per child^
RESERVE NOW >
The Landing Point, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
Monday to Friday, 3.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
S$51* per adult, S$26* per child^
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
First seating, 12.00 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. | Second seating, 3.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
S$56* per adult, S$28* per child^
RESERVE NOW >
Terms and Conditions
- ^Children from 6 to 11 years old.
- *Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Images are for illustration only.
- Discounts are not applicable to service charge and government taxes.
- Reservations are recommended. For assistance, please contact our Dining Reservations team at +65 6877 8911/8912 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hotel reserves the right to alter or terminate its offers without prior notice.
VIEW MORE OFFERS >