The Fullerton Cake Boutique Takeaways
10 January to 15 February 2022
Along with the best-selling Great Treasures Pen Cai and Gold Rush Salmon Yu Sheng available as takeaway orders, The Fullerton Cake Boutique introduces new creations this year: Harmony Koi Fish Osmanthus Nian Gao (S$38 nett, 600g); Rose Water Chestnut Cake (S$42 nett, 800g); and The Fullerton Bak Kwa (S$68 nett for box of 32 pieces; S$30 for a box of 8 pieces).
From left: The Fullerton Bak Kwa, Rose Water Chestnut Cake
From left: Sweet Fortune Cupcakes, The Mandarin
Executive Pastry Chef Siddharth Prabhu has dreamed up an auspicious treat: The Mandarin (S$79 nett per whole cake, S$12 nett per slice). The eye-catching, red-hued dessert is composed of creamy vanilla bean mousse, fragrant pineapple cremeux and mandarin almond frangipane, delivering a refreshing medley of flavours. As a delightful gift to tote along for Lunar New Year visits, Chef Prabhu also presents the Sweet Fortune Cupcakes comprising vanilla cake and orange pineapple compote, adorned with lucky symbols (S$11 nett per piece).
The Clifford Pier’s Lunar New Year Goodies
10 January to 15 February 2022
Baked Peach Cookies
The Clifford Pier’s Lunar New Year Goodies return to The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, drawing inspiration from Singapore’s rich heritage with a touch of contemporary refinement.
Impart wishes of well-being with the new Baked Peach Cookies (S$33 nett for a box of six pieces). Filled with white lotus paste and bits of dried peach, these buttery pastries are hand-crafted to resemble the traditional symbol of longevity. The collection also includes Green Pea Cookies (S$33 nett for a jar) and classic Love Letters (S$43 nett for a tin).
Presented in elegant packaging that is beautifully adorned with Peranakan-style accents and Lunar New Year elements, these exquisite treats are bound to impart a fond and lasting impression on their recipients.
The Fullerton Club Member's Chinese New Year Special
As a Fullerton Club member, enjoy a 20 percent discount off our Chinese New Year goodies, Gold Rush Yu Sheng and Great Treasures Pen Cai on shop.fullertonhotels.com until 12 February 2022.
Simply key in your 12-digit membership card number (no space) upon check-out.
SHOP NOW >
JOIN THE FULLERTON CLUB >
Terms and Conditions
- Gold Rush Salmon Yu Sheng and Great Treasures Pen Cai are available for collection from 17 January to 15 February 2022.
- All orders are to be collected at The Fullerton Cake Boutique between 11.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. (until 4.30 p.m. on 31 January 2022).
- Please allow 3 working days for the processing of orders. The last day for placing takeaway orders is 12 February 2022.
- Delivery can be arranged at S$70 nett per location in Singapore. (delivery service is not available from 31 January to 3 February 2022).
- Complimentary delivery is offered with purchases above S$500 nett (in a single order) to one location in Singapore.
- The Fullerton Club discount is valid for online orders only on shop.fullertonhotels.com.
- Discount is not valid on hampers, Kueh Lapis and afternoon tea.
- Discount is not in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- For assistance, please call (65) 6877 8943 or email email@example.com.
- The Hotel reserves to right to alter or terminate its offers without prior notice.
> VIEW MORE OFFERS