As the official colour of International Women's Day, purple is a symbol of justice and dignity and is historically associated with efforts to achieve gender equality.
To commemorate the occasion and contribute to fund-raising efforts for women's empowerment, The Fullerton Hotels Singapore will be presenting the iconic Purple Afternoon Tea, held annually since 2015. S$5 from the proceeds of each purple-hued Afternoon Tea set will be donated to United Women Singapore, a non-profit organisation aimed at advancing gender equality and women's empowerment.
Priced at S$51* per adult and S$26 per child^ on weekdays; S$56* per adult and S$28 per child^ on weekends.
Available from 1-31 March 2021.
Make your reservation at The Courtyard in the Fullerton Hotel Singapore here.
Make your reservation at The Landing Point in the Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore here.
Terms and Conditions
- ^Children from 6 to 11 years old.
- *Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Images are for illustration only.
- Discounts are not applicable to service charge and government taxes.
- Reservations are recommended. For assistance, please contact our Dining Reservations team at +65 6877 8911/8912 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hotel reserves the right to alter or terminate its offers without prior notice.