Fullerton Chefs Create
Town Restaurant and The Courtyard, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Experience the innovative creations of the winners of the Fullerton Culinary Contest, a friendly challenge amongst our Culinary team to foster the creativity and talent of our Chefs. Each chef presented their own take on a popular dish or created their very own signature dish. The top three dishes were picked by a panel of judges, as follow:
Italian Nasi Lemak
Quail Egg, Mackerel Otah, Ikan Bilis Cracker, Parmesan Chip, Crisp Anchovy, Cucumber, Sambal Chilli, Pandan Coconut Foam
by Alvin Lian, Sous Chef
Textured Seafood Pao Fan
Signature Collagen Broth, Scallop, Tiger Prawn, Clam, Bak Choy, Crisp Garlic Chips
by Chan Zhiming, Junior Sous Chef
Spicy Peranakan Satay Babi
Buah Keluak Fried Rice, Pickled Vegetable, Onsen Egg, Belinjau Cracker
by Christopher Chia, Sous Chef
Available at Town Restaurant and The Courtyard’s a la carte menu, priced at S$29* each.
Terms and Conditions
- *Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Images are for illustration only.
- Not valid on eve of and on public holidays, special occasions or other black-out dates.
- Discounts are not applicable to service charge and government taxes.
- Reservations are recommended. For assistance, please contact our Dining Reservations team at +65 6877 8911/8912 or email to email@example.com.
- The Hotel reserves the right to alter or terminate its offers without prior notice.