In ancient China, jade was regarded as the most precious of gemstones - a divine gift from the gods. Furnished in resplendent shades of silver and gold, Jade offers a refined and elegant dining experience to discerning clienteles. With two private dining rooms and two partitioned areas, the 120-seat restaurant offers Cantonese fine dining sublime dim sum creations, fragrant soups, and signature favourites prepared by its team of master chefs.
Newly unveiled in a soothing palette of ivory and jade tones, Jade restaurant features an intricate wallpaper of bird species native to Singapore. The menu of Cantonese delights by Chef Leong Chee Yeng culminates in eight “precious treasures”, which include the signature Simmered Noodles with Boston Lobster and X.O. Sauce.
• 11.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (last order at 2.30 p.m.)
• 6.30 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. (last order at 10.30 p.m.)
Weekday Set Lunch
• Monday to Friday, 1130 a.m. to 230 p.m.
• From S$58 per person (minimum two person).
Gourmet Weekend Dim Sum Brunch Buffet
• Every Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
• 1st seating: 11.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
• 2nd seating: 1.15 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
All prices are not inclusive of GST and service charge.
Payment Methods Accepted
American Express (AMEX)
Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)