Harking back to the rich traditions of the Straits Chinese, also known as Peranakan, Anderson Suite features silk panels with the floral motif used extensively in Peranakan textiles, costume, art, pottery and jewellery.
Named after Governor John Anderson who was Governor from 1904 to 1911, the lavishly appointed Anderson Suite is located on level 5 and offers enchanting views of the Marina Bay panorama.
Cavenagh Suite references the Colonial era with its elegant interiors decorated in soothing hues of cream and taupe accentuated with gold. It also features art pieces from the period. The suite is located on level 6 and is named after the last India-appointed Governor of the Straits Settlements, William Cavenagh.
The Malay-themed Clifford Suite features light gold silk panels with beautiful floral motifs. A pair of canvases depicting Wau Bulan or Malay kites adorn the living room. Contemporary black, white and amber vases shaped like tops evoke images of Malay fishing nets.
Affectionately termed after Governor Hugh Clifford, who was Governor from 1927 to 1930, Clifford Suite is located on level 5.
Named after Governor William Cleaver Francis Robinson, Governor of the Straits Settlements from 1877 to 1879, Robinson Suite is decorated with ornate Oriental elements and panelling. Located on level 4, the suite offers spectacular views of the Marina Bay waterfront.
Fit for a Maharaja, the Shenton Suite’s silk wall panels are reminiscent of Mughal art and architecture from India. Fabrics and textiles beckon in rich hues of mustard, saffron and chocolate with highlights in gold and silver.
Named after Shenton Thomas, the last governor of the Straits Settlements (1934 to 1942), the suite is located on level 4 and provides a beguiling sight of the Marina Bay architectural landscape and waterfront.
840sqf | 78sqm | Bay view
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Selection of pillows from pillow menu
- 19-inch LCD TV in all bathrooms
- Finest Egyptian cotton quality linen and bathrobes
- 100 percent goose down pillows and duvet
- In-room safe
- Selection of TWG Tea
- Sleek Nespresso® coffee machine with complimentary coffee capsules
- Double-glazed floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms
- Exclusive balcony
- Harmon Kardon Bluetooth speakers
- Shoe shine service
- Express check-out
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV with local and international channels, complimentary on-demand movies, music and radio channels, DVD player
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Internet Protocol telephones with voicemail
- Individual temperature control
- Customised BALMAIN collection room amenities
- Complimentary unlimited wired and wireless broadband Internet access