Measuring over 1,000 square metres, this grand venue is the largest pillarless hotel ballroom in Sydney, and can accommodate up to 1,000 guests in a banquet setting and 1,400 in theatre style.
The Grand Ballroom can be divided into four separate sections, all of which can be set up to include cutting edge audiovisual technology, from sound and lighting to video conferencing, external broadcasting and more.
The Grand Ballroom Features:
- Sydney’s largest pillarless hotel space, measuring 1,058 square metres
- Exclusive foyer space
- Capacity for up to 1,400 guests in theatre style, 1,000 in banquet or 660 in classroom
- Can be divided into four pillarless sections
- Direct access for car display
- Suitable for meetings, exhibitions, conferences and social gatherings
- Adjoining foyer can be used for registration and breaks
- Intelligent technology including Full HD vision system, HD Camera and a 36x9 custom screen surface
- 2 x Axient wireless UHF microphone systems with unmatched signal stability and clarity and 96 moving intelligent table pinspot lighting system with 2 x GrandMA lighting consoles