Meeting Rooms I-V are situated on the fourth floor of the Heritage building, and surround the Heritage Conference Centre foyer. All of these conference venues are pillarless and filled with warm natural light. Four of them (Meeting Rooms I - IV) can accommodate up to 36 guests each in roundtable format or 40 in theatre-style configuration.
Meeting Room V is slightly smaller than the other venues, and is well suited for use as an office or for interviews.
Meeting Room Features:
- Pillarless spaces ranging from 25 - 61 square metres in size
- Access to natural light
- Can host up to 40 guests theatre style, 36 in banquet and 24 in classroom setup
- Shared conference foyer ideal for morning and afternoon tea breaks
- Located on the same level
- Meeting Rooms I-IV offer 80-inch monitors with touch screen capability which can be hired for presentations
- Suitable for small meetings, breakout spaces and office