Tailor-made for social functions and corporate events, the 400-square-metre Heritage Ballroom showcases Victorian architecture and a unique, 11-metre-high domed ceiling. It is located in the former home of the Sydney Telegraphic Centre within the historic former General Post Office building.
This pillarless venue can accommodate up to 350 guests in theatre format, 250 in banquet style or 160 in classroom configuration.
Heritage Ballroom features:
- 400 square metres of pillarless space
- Unique 11-metre-high domed ceiling and access to natural light
- Capacity for up to 350 guests in theatre style, 250 in banquet or 160 in classroom
- Adjoining foyer can be used for breaks and exhibitions
The state-of-the-art audio-visual enhancements within the Heritage Ballroom include:
- Installable 6 metre x 3.5 metre LED Wall that supports HDR playback
- 3x HD projectors
- Multiple rigging points to install projectors and screens, truss, draping and a large variety of lighting options