Tailor-made for social functions and corporate events, the 400-square-metre Heritage Ballroom showcases Victorian architecture and a unique, 11-metre-high domed ceiling. It is located in the former home of the Sydney telegraphic centre within the historic former General Post Office building.
This pillarless venue can accommodate up to 350 guests in cocktail format or 250 in banquet style.
Heritage Ballroom Features:
- 400 square metres of pillarless space
- Unique 11-metre-high domed ceiling and access to natural light
- 6-metre x 3.5-metre LED wall comprising of 84 Absen PL series panels at a resolution of 2016 x 1176 pixels
- Capacity for up to 350 guests in cocktail style or 250 in banquet
- Adjoining foyer can be used for pre-dinner drinks