Measuring over 1,000 square metres, this grand venue is the largest pillarless hotel ballroom in Sydney, and can accommodate up to 1,000 guests in a banquet setting and 1,400 in theatre style.
The Grand Ballroom can be divided into four separate sections, all of which can be set up to include cutting edge audiovisual technology, from sound and lighting to video conferencing, external broadcasting and more.
The Grand Ballroom features:
- Sydney’s largest pillarless hotel space, measuring 1,058 square metres
- Exclusive foyer space
- Capacity for up to 1,200 guests in cocktail style or 1,000 in banquet
- Can be divided into four pillarless sections
- Adjoining foyer can be used for pre-dinner drinks
The state-of-the-art audio visual enhancements within the Grand Ballroom include:
- Intelligent technology including Full HD vision system, HD Camera and a 36x9 custom screen surface
- 2 x Axient wireless UHF microphone systems with unmatched signal stability and clarity and 96 moving intelligent table pinspot lighting system with 2 x GrandMA lighting consoles
- Small compact table wash lights with superb optics, 7 x 40w LEDs with a zoom range from 60° right down to 4°