Housed within the former postmaster's office in the historic General Post Office building, the majestic Heritage Long Suite is our most spacious guestroom.
The Heritage Long Suite includes a beautifully designed entry foyer, leading to a spacious living area with glossy hardwood floors, a soft rug and high ceilings. The living area features two original non-functioning marble fireplaces and crown moulding, as well as the postmaster's original writing desk from 1874.
Entertain friends with ease from the comfort of the suite which is equipped with a full-size refrigerator, mini-bar (stocked upon request) and dining area for six guests. In addition to the en-suite master bathroom, this suite offers a full guest bathroom in the living room.
Heritage Long Suite guests also enjoy complimentary access to the exclusive Executive Club Lounge.
192 sqm | 2,066 sqft | 2 Adults | 1 King Bed
- 24-hour room service
- Iron and ironing board
- Bluetooth speakers
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Flat screen television
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and overhead rain shower
- Sleek Nespresso® coffee machine with complimentary coffee capsules
- In-room safe
- Individual temperature control
- Express check-out
- Hair dryer
- Desk with electrical outlets
- Family room
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Executive Club Lounge access
- Customised BALMAIN collection room amenities
- Complimentary unlimited wired and wireless broadband Internet access